Lighting is an incredibly important piece to almost any event, but unfortunately it often gets overlooked. Many people tend to focus on other issues, like color scheme, decor, and music, but they forget about lighting! Luckily, Caldera Event Group has your back! The following is a list from our event planner in Colorado of the top 5 reasons as to why lighting is such an important part of your event:
- Lighting dictates how your guests see the event. The lighting that you choose can change the way that people view all of your decor, flowers, etc, so it is important to choose lighting that will fit in with everything you’ve already chosen.
- Lighting sets the mood. Whether you are trying to set the mood for dancing, romance, or anything else, lighting is an excellent weapon to have in your holster.
- Lighting affects your videos and photographs. We would all like our events to be memorable, and one of the best ways to make memories is with videos and photographs, but unfortunately bad lighting can prevent this from happening. Having a professional on your side will help to ensure that you have the optimal lighting solution.
- Lighting can transform a room. Do you dream of holding your event somewhere majestic, but your budget doesn’t quite allow it? With the right lighting, even the blandest of rooms can look exquisite and expensive.
- Lighting helps you to highlight specific areas of the room. This will help you to literally put a spotlight on your favorite decorations, the stage, or anything else you would like your guests to focus on.